This is an invitation to all blog writers. If you love to write, or live to write, or write to live, or write for a living, please be my guest. If you’d like to publish a post on my site, please send it to me on my email ID: email@example.com
Working alone can get lonely sometimes. Be my partner in crime.
Some facts about my site:
Fish in the Trees complete one year this June. It gets around 550 views per month and has 220+ followers as of now. I post around 3-4 short stories, poetry and random thoughts per week.
To publish your post on my blog, please note that the post should be:
- In English or Hindi, since these are the only languages I understand. If in another language, please add translation in Hindi or English.
- In 1000 words or less, and/or one picture.
- The piece must be something you wrote.
- It could be fresh or already published on your site or another.
- I will not edit it except if there is a grammatical issue.
- Do not share a graphic post. Using obscene/violent language or theme is a strict “No”.
- You hold the copyright.
- Do not send a link to the post (if already published)
- Write/Paste it on the email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attach pics separately. Do not send more than 1 image.
- Send the link to your website.
Since I am a working mother, I may take around a week to respond. I will try to get back to you as soon as possible.
So, put on your writing cap. See you around, Partner.