The difficult times of COVID lockdown have brought out the best and worst of us. While many people have hoarded essential goods, many have come forward to give a helping hand.
- Individuals are distributing money and food rations to those who aren’t earning anymore and do not have a ration-card.
- Some people are running kitchens for travellers and students stuck in their cities.
- Able-bodied people are volunteering to help the elderly.
- Several companies, including mine, are paying full salary to employees locked in their houses.
- Delivery guys, medical personnel and police officers are putting their own lives on the line to help us.
Most importantly, nearly 99% of people are behaving responsibly staying at home. So let’s follow the example of the best and leave the worst to deal with their own demons.