Inkbiotic had asked a few questions last week and I had been itching to answer them. So here I come…
1. What recurring dream do you have? Do you know why?
I often often see myself roaming around on a mountain road leading to a mysterious temple that has a lift that takes me to a place where loads of souls are peacefully going on with their lives… Or the lack of it! Not sure why I see this though.
2. If you could choose any name for yourself, what would you choose?
Dawn, for then I will be able to see the dawn (in a mirror) without having to wake up early
3. What’s the weirdest fact you know?
That ghosts exist
4. What’s a secret about you that no one would ever guess?
That I LOVE my alone-time (a rare occasion in my current stage of motherhood) since I am such a blabber
5. Do you prefer to stride or amble? Why?
Amble so that I can enjoy every sound and sight and journey is as memorable as the destination
6. Name a small thing that made you smile today?
I go to my roof daily to get a dose of vitamin D early in the day and see quite a few birds. Most of my life I had seen only sparrows, grey crows and rock pigeons, but this area houses so many different species of birds that I have seen a new species/sub-species after every couple of days since March.
7. What made you want to write or keep a blog?
Like every other human, my desire to be heard by willing ears
8. What was your best decision ever?
To start writing tiny stories (2-3 line stories)
9. What could have gone wrong today, but didn’t? It can be as serious or ridiculous as you want.
I could have woken up to find out that today was not Sunday but Monday, and I had overslept and missed work.
10. For a week you can have any job you want and be good and successful at it, what do you choose?
I would be a vet.
11. What’s the most inexplicable thing that’s ever happened to you?
I moved in a house where I had goosebumps the moment I stepped in. I felt an angry presence all the time. A few times, things changed their place/position on their own. I just reminded myself that everybody(?) had a right to live their own lives(?) and continued our peaceful(?) co-existence.